In our search for a new lead pastor, feel free to download the following resources:
- Lead pastor job description
- Lead pastor desired qualities (based on the results from this summer's Congregation Survey)
- Lead pastor nomination form - When it is completed, please give it to an Elder or the Chairman of the Call Committee, or turn into the Leader Pastor Nomination box found in the narthex (lobby). Nominations are currently being accepted.
- The Call Committee is excited about the opportunities this upcoming week to conduct Zoom interviews with potential candidates for our next Lead Pastor.
Please continue to keep the Call Committee, our congregation and future Pastor in your prayers.
- The Call Committee has been busy moving forward with the process of identifying potential candidates for our next Lead Pastor.
We initially started with 23 names but after review by District Presidents and changes in Pastor availability, that list was trimmed down to 16 potential candidates.
- The Committee has spent the last couple of weeks reviewing Pastor’s Information Forms (PIFS) and Self Evaluation Tools (SET) for these 16 pastors and further paired the list down to 11 potential candidates.
- Moving forward , the Committee will contact these 11 potential candidates and determine their willingness to participate in this process with St. Paul and move forward with interviews.
- Please continue to keep our congregation and future Pastor in your prayers during this process